I wanted to set up a buffet table in the back yard with snacks, drinks, and napkins. I got this gorgeous Laurel table runner and two sets of buffet napkins: Ocean Blue, and Golden Yellow. These colors are the theme for the overall table.
I also purchased some beautiful margarita glasses and pitcher with gorgeous cobalt blue handles and rims. World Market carries a lot of great drink mixes, and I went ahead and bought some organic margarita mix. I'm so excited to serve it in my new glasses.
I found three ceramic mixing bowls in green, blue, and yellow that are perfect for serving chips.
And this little guy? Too cute! I think this little elephant serving bowl might be my favorite World Market find of all. A perfect way to serve these fun football shaped pretzels.
Here are all of the food items I found at World Market:
1. Utz Football Shaped Pretzels
2. Frontera Tortilla Chips
3. Frontera Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
4. Tres Agaves Organic Margarita Mix
5. World Market Sparkling Mineral Water
6. Frontera Salsa (So delicious!): Jalapeno Cilantro and Mango Key Lime
7. Arizona Gunslinger Hot Sauce Sampler Pack (My husband is especially excited about this)
I am really obsessed with serving things in individual containers. My sister-in-law, Jill, made something similar to this at her daughter's amazing Mississippi River themed first birthday party. I found these small square glass containers at World Market that were perfect for this individual layered chip dip. Plus, I love how you can see all of the layers along the side.
Individual Layered Chip Dip
1. Ground Beef
2. World Market Taco Seasoning (Ridiculously delicious! So much better than the packaged taco seasoning from the grocery store.)
3. Sour Cream
4. Diced Tomatoes
5. Shredded Cheese
6. Frontera Jalapeno Cilantro Salsa (from World Market)
7. Diced Green Onions
1. Brown 1 pound of ground beef. Follow the instructions on the World Market Taco Seasoning (Add 1/4 cup seasoning and 3/4 cup water).
2. Add a layer of Frontera salsa.
3. Add a layer of sour cream, and spread it out evenly.
4. Add a layer of diced tomatoes.
5. Add a layer of shredded cheese.
6. Add a layer of diced green onions.
(Optional: You could add other layers such as queso, refried beans, or guacamole)
These little glass containers are great! They are such a good value and are great for so many fun individual sized treats.
Do you love World Market like I do? Follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Also, enter the World Market Sweepstakes below:
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own. http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO