Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Getting Organized with All Access Organizers

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Home Depot & Rubbermaid, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #AllAccessOrganizers  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”

There isn't much I love more than a great organizer. The best organizer stores a lot, is easy to use and access, and looks cute. These Rubbermaid All Access Organizers do all three! When I first saw these awesome organizers, I knew I wanted to use them to organize my craft supplies. I love the idea of being able to see the colorful items inside like yarn, partially because it's pretty, and partially because it will be easier for me to remember where everything is.


However, when I headed to Home Depot with my kids to pick some out, my son was obsessed with the blue ones and asked me to get some for his room. We really needed some sort of storage solution for next to his desk, and I knew these would be perfect.
 




Benjamin loves his new organizers. He loves how he can see his toys and open the door himself to get a new toy out to play with on his desk.


Here are some of the great features of these All Access Organizers:

  • They open even when stacked
  • It's easy to see what's inside
  • It's easy to access what's inside
  • They stack well
  • You can open them from the top or the front
  • They're cute!


The other great thing is that my son can actually see (and remember) his toys. Sometimes we've kept toys in bins in his closet, and we both forget about some of them. With these organizers, he's able to see them, and play with them. Even as I was setting them up, he got all excited again about his wooden stacker toy.

5 comments:

  1. They look like they were made for that spot! And the color matches perfectly! Can't wait to use mine to bring some organization to our hall closet. (On the to do list for this week.)

    Hugs,
    Lauren
    The Thinking Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw these the other day when I was at Home Depot. I am sad I wasn't signed up with Pollinate before because I would have LOOOOOOVED to review these! Now, I will just have to buy some and rave about them like a crazy person on my own ;)

    And it's funny you said you were getting them for your craft room but then got some for your son's room because the first thing I thought of was getting them for my son's room and my daughter's room, and as an after thought I thought they would be perfect for my craft stuff. I cannot wait to pick some up and start using them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And BTW I am loving your son's room, do you have any more pictures of it anywhere? I would love to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comments! I haven't posted more pictures of my son's room before, but I hope to soon.

      Delete
  4. Preciosa la habitación y la decoración.
    Me encanta. Yo tengo que hacer con mi hijo algo parecido, pero primero he de enseñarle a no romper las cosas :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Popular Posts