Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Introducing the LeapPad Ultra

A few weeks ago, I shared a little bit about the LeapPad Ultra. It is an amazing tablet designed specifically for kids ages 4 - 9.


Now, you can pre-order the LeapPad Ultra. Due to overwhelming interest, LeapFrog.com is sold out of the LeapPad Ultra pre-orders, but you can still visit LeapFrog.com to find partnering retailers.

My son just turned 4 and he would LOVE this tablet. Right now, he just uses my iPhone or the family iPad to play educational games, but it always makes me very nervous. I'm afraid he will accidentally break something, move icons around, or change my settings. Plus, I'm afraid of the crazy things out there that a 4 year old could accidentally come across.

The LeapPad Ultra would be perfect for Benjamin. It is built very sturdy with kids in mind. There are no delicate glass screens to break easily. I also love that there are educator approved games and apps that are easy to load and access. Plus, there is wifi connectivity with a great browser built just for young kids, keeping their little eyes safe and protected while surfing the web. Plus, of course it is so cute, and a great opportunity to teach your kids about taking good care of something that is theirs and important to them. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Popular Posts