I'm happy to share with you Green Giant's healthy surprise: New Veggie Snack Chips! Now snackers have an option they can feel good about eating.
I got the chance to try the Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips and the Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt. I'm a huge fan of anything sweet potato and I love Sea Salt, so naturally I was drawn to these.
The Sea Salt Multigrain Sweet Potato chips are made with real sweet potatoes, have 19 grams of whole grain per serving, and have 40% less fat than regular potato chips. While they are still something that you should eat only in moderation with a balanced and healthy diet, they are a tasty way to get your salty fix and your whole grains at the same time with much less fat. I love the subtle sweet potato flavor of the chips and their thin crunchiness.
I LOVE that the number 1 ingredient is Whole Grain Corn Flour. I also feel like the healthiest products have the smallest ingredients list, like this one.
Green Giant also now makes Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips in a delicious Zesty Cheddar flavor. They are made with real vegetables, 17 grams of whole grain per serving (48g are recommended daily), and are naturally flavored.
Save more with this printable coupon from Green Giant.
Check out all of the surprise talents Green Giant has unearthed here or submit your own through their Facebook page.
Instead of sharing a hidden talent, I thought I'd share some things about myself that you all probably didn't already know.
10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me:
1. When I was 12, I got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
2. The first time I wore make-up I was 18. I was 19 when I got my ears pierced.
3. My secret lifelong dream is to be an inventor.
4. My husband is in the official contestant pool for Jeopardy. He knows everything about everything. It's ridiculous.
5. I was named Rachel after my mom's dad, Ray. I continued the tradition by naming my daughter Lyla after my dad (whose middle name is Lyle).
6. I'm 5'8", but I was usually the short one growing up. I just kept growing when everyone else stopped.
7. I have 2 cats, but I'm more of a dog person. Really, I'm an animal person.
8. I don't know anything about sewing, but I would LOVE to learn. I don't think I've ever seen a sewing machine on and working.
9. I took a LOT of Latin in school, all the way through high school. I didn't keep up with it in college, but I took a couple of French and Italian classes instead.
10. I am a shy extrovert. I was VERY shy as a kid and I've mostly outgrown it, but I'm still a shy person who loves to be around people.
Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent at www.facebook.com/greengiant