Let me introduce you to SHOPLOCKET. It is SO RIDICULOUSLY simple to use. You can sign up with one click by using your Facebook account. Then, you're able to immediately list an item. It took me less than 5 minutes to list my first item. You don't have to enter credit card info or anything. All you have to do is choose if you want to be paid by Stripe or Paypal. I use Paypal, so I entered my Paypal email address, and voila! Then click publish and you can copy and paste the HTML code to embed directly onto your blog. You can also share through your social media with just one click.
I love sharing tutorials for making jewelry, like these Geometric Silver Bead Bracelets. Even though I've showed you how to make them, there will still be a lot of people who will be interested in buying them. That's why I've started listing items like these for sale at the bottom of the tutorial post using ShopLocket.
ShopLocket is also a great way to sell seasonal items like Christmas ornaments. I also listed and embedded these Ice Cream Cone Ornaments at the bottom of the tutorial.
I also listed these bracelets at the bottom of a tutorial for a similar bracelet.
Let me show you with a couple of screen shots just how easy ShopLocket is to use.
1. When you sign in, you are taken directly to this simple page. You can list an item by filling out a product name, description, and price, and by adding at least one photo. (If you're selling an item that you've already made a tutorial for, you can use pictures you already have).
2. Click on Advanced options to add things like additional choices of size or color, and a shipping cost. You can also choose from a few layouts for different looks.
3. Click PUBLISH, then you are taken to a page like this. You can easily share and promote your product through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Email. Copy and paste the EMBED code into the HTML section of a post on your blog.
4. Once you've listed a few items, you can view and manage them directly on ShopLocket by clicking on your Products tab. You can see how many views and sales each item has gotten.
Here are a few more GREAT ways that you can use ShopLocket. Sign up for free and try it out.
1. Sell items from your closet or your kids' closets. Maybe even create a tab at the top of your blog called "Shop my closet".
2. Sell digital files like those cute social media icons you made or a printable quote or template.
3. Put together a crafty pack with all of the supplies needed for one of your tutorials, and embed it at the bottom of the tutorial.
4. When you create a tutorial and include a free template (like this post I did with these LEGO gift boxes) create an additional template in a different size and embed it at the bottom of the page. I LOVE this idea because you don't have to buy supplies, make anything new, or pay to ship. You could sell the same file thousands of times at a low rate with no extra cost or effort from you.
Seriously, I'm in LOVE with ShopLocket. Definitely expect to see more of it around Lines Across in the near future. As an added bonus, ShopLocket is giving away FIVE $100 Michael's gift certificates to people who sign up over the next two weeks. AWESOME!
Enter by signing up for ShopLocket and then using the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Follow ShopLocket on Facebook and Twitter.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by ShopLocket. All opinions are 100% my own.