Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pumpkins and Spice and Everything Nice


I’m a huge coffee-lover. I love trying new flavors, and I look forward to waking up to a fresh cup of coffee every morning. Although I do sometimes enjoy getting coffee out and about, my favorite cup of coffee is one that I brew right at home, in one of my favorite mugs, with no sugar, just cream. My husband, Grant also loves coffee, and starts a pot for me in the mornings when he leaves early for work. It’s such a small thing, but a sweet way he shows me he loves me and is thinking about me. Since he especially enjoys iced coffee, I set some aside for him in the refrigerator with cream for him to enjoy when he gets home, and he too knows I was thinking about him.

Lately, we have become obsessed with Dunkin' Donuts coffee, with delicious taste, a variety of flavors, and a great price, conveniently located at your local grocery store. Since these fabulous holiday varieties, mint mocha, pumpkin spice, and gingerbread cookie, are only available for a short time, we are planning on stocking up on our favorite, pumpkin spice, so we can continue to drink it throughout the year.

I have many fond memories of drinking coffee with my family when we get together for the holidays. After Thanksgiving dinner, we brew a pot of coffee, and all sit together around the table playing board games late into the night. The wonderful smells of holiday coffee add to that feeling in the air that it’s a special time of year.

This year, stock up on Dunkin' Donuts holiday coffees for Christmas gifts, stocking stuffers, or last minute hostess gifts for holiday parties. The bags come with little gift tags for easy or last minute gifting.
Here is a cute little gift package craft idea I’ve put together for you. I was planning on using permanent markers to write on the mugs (as I’ve seen all over Pinterest), but some people have commented that it wears off too easily. Instead, you can use a porcelain pen or paint marker, and follow those instructions. Make sure that you don’t write near where people will be drinking, or on the inside of the cup, and then make sure to hand wash only.

Photobucket

On the front, it says “Pumpkins and spice…” and on the back, “…and everything nice.” I added a little pumpkin to the top of the mug, and paired it with a bag of Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee. I think the little pumpkin is adorable, but if you wanted to make the gift more compact, you could use a wider mug and put the bag of coffee directly inside.

Photobucket

Thank you to Dunkin’ Donuts® packaged coffee at grocery for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE DD coffee!! They know me in the drive through...sad I know!! ;) Love the mug too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo! I bought my pumpkin spice yesterday. I like to make iced coffee's when i go to work. Nom Nom Nom!!

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best coffee EVER! I'm sipping some gingerbread cookie right now. Delish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Popular Posts